CB3 hearing: 09/18/217 – laidover
CB3 hearing: 10/17/2017
CB3 hearing: 01/16/2018
LPC hearing: 02/20/2018 – Withdrawn
East Village/Lower East Side Historic District
Between East 4th Street and East 5th Street
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB3 agenda: Application for exterior work includes façade, roof with pop up roof dormer, elevator, rear façade extension, 12-foot extension at rear façade
3) View CB3 Resolution: Available in PDF (10/17/2017)
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
02/20/2018: The application was withdrawn.
10/17/2017: At today’s community board hearing, the CB3 pPreservation Committee voted to approve the changes to the front facade but asked the that LPC recommend a less intrusive solution to the front entries. The did not approve the changes to the rear.