APPROVED – 02/21/2017
CB2 hearing: 11/14/2016
LPC hearing: 11/29/2016 – no action
LPC meeting: 02/21/2017
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between West 12th Street and Jane Street
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to alter storefront, install new steel and glass windows, parapet restoration and extension, and construct a set back two-story rooftop addition.
3) View CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE to view the video from 11/29/2016 and HERE to view the video from 02/21/2017. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) View LPC Decision:Available in PDF .
6) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
7) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 02/21/2017: At today’s public meeting, the LPC approved the revised application. The vote was unanimous.
- 11/29/2016: At today’s public hearing, the LPC took no action on this application. The applicant was asked to explore other options for the design of the rooftop addition both in terms of height and treatment and re-present a future public meeting.