APPROVED on 1/20/15
CB2 hearing: 01/12/2015
LPC hearing: 01/20/2015
NoHo Historic District
Bounded by Broadway, and Broadway and Crosby Streets
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: Application 1: A Classical Revival style store, loft, and office building designed by DeLemos and Cordes, and built in 1896-97. Application is to construct a rooftop addition.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 1/21/15: Application approved at yesterday’s LPC hearing, and is now closed.