Application approved on 12/07/10
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Charles & Perry Streets
This application is closed. Application approved with modifications on December 7th, 2010.
A garage building altered in 1934-35. Application is to alter the front facade, and add windows and a door on the secondary facade.
View Application: Available in PDF
Status as of December 7th, 2010: LATEST NEWS
At the Landmarks Preservation Commission’s public hearing on December 7th, the Commission voted to approve the application with modifications. They asked that the roll-down garage door be constructed of wooden panels as opposed to metal slats.
Status as of November 29th, 2010:
At the Community Board 2 Landmarks & Public Aesthetics Committee meeting on November 29th, the applicant presented a proposal that will be shown to the Landmarks Preservation Commission on December 7th. The proposed designs can be viewed here.