APPROVED on 08/04/2015
LPC meeting: 08/04/2015
LPC hearing: 04/07/2015
CB2 hearing: 03/16/2015
Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II
Between Varick and Bedford Streets
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: An altered Italianate style manufacturing building built c.1857. Application is to reclad the front facade, replace windows and alter window openings, and construct rooftop and rear yard additions.
2) View the application:
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 8/4/15: Application approved at today’s LPC meeting and is now closed.
- 7/31/15: Application to be reviewed at LPC meeting on 8/4/15.
- 4/7/15: The commissioners took no action on this application, asking instead for the applicant to make further revisions to be presented at a future public meeting, date/time TBD.