APPROVED with modifications 06/25/2019
CB2 hearing: 06/13/2019
LPC hearing: 06/25/2019
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between West 10th Street and Christopher Street
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to remove storefront infill, awnings, signage, HVAC unit, bracket sign, barber pole, lighting and conduit, installed without LPC permits, and install new awnings, signage, storefront infill, and metal cladding.
2) View the application: Available in PDF.
3) View CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. To view the video from 06/20/2019, click HERE. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
06/25/2019: At today’s LPC hearing, this application was approved with the modification that the existing cast iron column be exposed.