APPROVED – 02/14/2017
CB2 hearing: 01/12/2017
CB2 hearing: 02/09/2017 (application amended) – POSTPONED
CB2 hearing: 02/13/2017
LPC hearing: 02/14/2017
Between Bethune Street and Bank Street
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: 02/09/2017 Amended Application: Application is to install a new ADA compliant concrete ramp with a curved mid-landing at existing West street passageway to provide accessibility from bottom of concrete existing stair up to existing courtyard. 01/12/2017: Application regarding resiliency upgrades, including elevation of the electrical and boiler systems, dry flood proofing of the firepump room, provision of flood gates for certain windows, and replacement of the courtyard’s structural system to provide handicap accessibility.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE to view the hearing for this application. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
6) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
7) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
02/14/2017: At today’s LPC public hearing, this application was approved.