APPROVED with modifications – 02/21/2017
CB2 hearing: 02/09/2017 – POSTPONED
CB2 hearing: 02/13/2017
LPC hearing: 02/21/2017
Sullivan-Thompson Historic District
Between Prince Street and West Houston Street
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Federal style rowhouse built in 1826, and altered in 1875, 1914, and 1969. Application is to construct a rooftop addition, alter rear facade, excavate at the cellar, alter the storefront and replace windows.
2) View the application: Available in PDF.
3) View CB2 resolution:Available in PDF
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE to view the hearing for this application. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) View LPC Permit: Available in PDF.
6) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
7) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
8) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
02/21/2017: At today’s LPC public hearing, this application was approved with the modification of working with staff to reduce the proposed rooftop expansion by reducing it in height and slope it or set it back. One commissioner voted against approval.