CB2 hearing: 09/15/2016
LPC hearing: 10/25/2016 – No action
LPC meeting: 12/13/2016
Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II
Between Bedford Street and Bleecker Street
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 Agenda: Application is to renovate the 4th floor apartment, to add a 5′ deep rear terrace and a small AC compressor.
3) View CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE to view the video of the hearing from 12/13/2016. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
6) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
7) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 12/13/2016: Application was approved by the LPC at today’s public meeting.
- 10/25/2016: No action was taken at today’s public meeting. The applicant was asked to return to a future public meeting and re-present with clearer plans.