APPROVED on 5/5/15
CB3 hearing: 03/17/2015
LPC hearing: 05/05/2015
East Village/Lower East Side Historic District
Between First Avenue and Avenue A
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A neo-Classical style commercial building built in 1919. Application is to enlarge a bulkhead, alter the rear, install new fences, and replace windows and doors.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 5/5/15: Application approved at today’s hearing, and is now closed.
- 4/24/15: Application scheduled for LPC public hearing on 5/5.
- 4/3/15: Application laid over at LPC. We will update this page when the hearing has been rescheduled.