APPROVED on 1/6/2015
LPC hearing: 01/06/2015
CB2 hearing: 11/24/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
Image source: Corcoran
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Greek Revival style rowhouse built in the mid-1840s. Application is to demolish the existing rear yard addition and construct rooftop and rear yard additions.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 1/7/15: Application approved at yesterday’s LPC hearing, and is now closed.
- 12/18: Application rescheduled for a 1/6/15 LPC public hearing.
- 11/28: Application laid over at the LPC and will not be heard on 12/2. However, it was presented at the 11/24 CB2 hearing.
- 11/13: Application rescheduled for 11/24 CB2 hearing and 12/2 LPC hearing.
- 11/11: Application laid over at CB2 and LPC. We will update this page when its hearing has been rescheduled.
- 10/30: Application rescheduled for 11/10 CB2 hearing and 11/18 LPC hearing.
- 10/15: Application laid over at CB2 and the LPC. We will update this page as soon as it has been rescheduled.