APPROVED on 9/9/14
CB2 hearing: 09/02/2014
LPC hearing: 09/09/2014
NoHo Historic District
Between Astor Place and East 4th Street
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: An office, warehouse and factory building, originally built as a row of houses in the mid-19th century, combined and altered by Fritz Nathan in 1960. Application is to construct a gymnasium and install a railing and mechanical equipment on the roof.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 9/9/14: Application approved at today’s LPC public hearing, and is now closed.
- 8/26/14: Rescheduled for 9/2 CB2 hearing and 9/9 LPC hearing.
- 7/29/14: Application laid over at the community board and LPC.