APPROVED 11/17/2015CB2 Hearing: 07/20/2015
LPC Public Hearing: 09/08/2015
LPC Public Meeting: 11/17/2015
Greenwich Village Historic District
Corner of Bleecker and West 10th Streets
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: An Art Deco style apartment buildling designed by J.M. Felson and constructed in 1928. Application is to alter the ground floor, and install storefront and a projecting sign.
3) View the videos: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 09/08/2015: Applicant asked to resolve issues with the design to be presented at a future date
- 8/19/15: Application to be presented at 9/8/15 LPC hearing
- 8/14/15: Application to be laid over at 8/18/15 LPC
- 11/13/2015: LPC Public meeting posted 11/17/2015
- 11/17/2015: New proposal approved. See decision above.