APPROVED on 5/13/2014
CB2 hearing: 04/28/2014
LPC hearing: 05/13/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Washington and Greenwich Streets
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Greek Revival style rowhouse built in 1846-47. Application is to construct a rear yard addition. Zoned R6
2) View the application: Available in PDF
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 5/15/14: Approved at the 5/13 LPC hearing, and is now closed.
- 4/22/14: Application not presented at last night’s community board meeting, and is likely laid over at the LPC.
- 4/25/14: Application to be presented at the 4/28 CB2 Landmarks Committee meeting, and at the 5/13 LPC public hearing.