APPROVED with modifications 06/12/2018
CB2 hearing: 05/21/2018
LPC hearing: 06/12/2018
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between West 4th Street and Carmine Street
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: 323-25 6th – Application is to modify storefront infill; 327 6th Ave.-Application is to modify storefront infill and construct a rooftop addition; 14-16 Cornelia St. – Application is to modify previously approved façade design for new building which will connect to the rear of existing theater complex.
3) View CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE to view the video from 06/12/2018. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) LPC Permit: Available in PDF.
6) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
7) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
8) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
06/12/2018: At todays’ LPC hearing, this application was approved with the following modifications: the applicant is to work with staff to increase the glazing on the storefront level at the Cornelia Street façade to better relate to the street context and add vertical muntins to the one over one windows in the upper residential floors.