CB2 hearing: 09/16/2015
LPC hearing: 10/13/2015
LPC Public Meeting: 11/17/2015
Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II
Between West 3rd & West 4th Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Three related applications for the construction of an addition to the IFC Center. The addition will be constructed on the vacant lot located at 14-16 Cornelia Street (Lot 19) and will require alterations to the rear of the existing theater complex (Lots 30 and 31). The application also includes modifications to the ticket booth and entrance at 323-5 Sixth Ave.
3) View the videos: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE for the hearing (10/13/2015) and HERE for the public meeting (11/17/2015). Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 09/24/2015: LPC hearing scheduled for 10/13/2015
- 10/06/2015: Application updated and posted
- 10/14/2015: Commissioners comment posted
- 11/11/2015: Video posted
- 11/13/2015: Public meeting on 11/17/2015
- 11/17/2015: Application approved by LPC. See decision above.