APPROVED with modifications on 09/22/2015
CB2 hearing: 07/16/2015
LPC hearing: 09/22/2015
Between Varick and Hudson Street
Image courtesy Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Federal style rowhouse built c. 1826. Application is to demolish a rear yard addition, construct a rear yard addition and alter a dormer.
2) View the application: Available in PDF.
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) View LPC Permit: Available in PDF.
5) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF
6) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
7) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 11/11/2015: Posted LPC Decision
- 09/22/2015: Application is approved with modifications and is now closed. Applicant has been asked to work with staff to retain existing rear dormer and to re-work the rear addition so that it is more sympathetic to the existing historic structure.
- 09/18/15: Application will be presented at LPC hearing 09/22/15 at 1:15pm
- 09/04/15: Application will be presented at LPC hearing 09/22/15
- 08/14/15: Application laid over at LPC hearing scheduled for 08/18/15