APPROVED on 4/7/15
CB2 hearing: 02/12/2015
LPC hearing: 04/07/2015
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Bank and West 12th Streets
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB agenda: A Greek Revival style rowhouse built in 1836. Application is to construct rooftop additions and modify a rear yard addition.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
4/7/15 Application Approved. View LPC Decision HERE
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 4/7/15: Application approved at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed.
- 3/19/15: Application rescheduled for a 4/7 LPC hearing.
- 3/13/15: Application scheduled for 3/17 LPC hearing. [note: since laid over]
- 2/27/15: Application laid over at LPC and will not be heard on 3/3. We will update this page when it is rescheduled.