APPROVED with modifications 10/09/2018
CB2 hearing: 08/16/2018
LPC hearing: 09/04/2018 – canceled
LPC hearing: 09/18/2018 – laidover
LPC hearing: 10/09/2018
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application to legalize facade alterations and window replacement done without LPC permits.
2) View the application: Available in PDF.
3) View CB2 Resolution:Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
10/09/2018: At today’s public hearing this application was approved with the modifications that the applicant add a sheet metal cornice, arched upper sashes be added to arched windows and that the applicant work with staff to ensure that the base is more in keeping with the rest of the building.