LPC meeting: 12/17/2013
LPC hearing: 10/29/2013
CB2 hearing: 10/15/2013
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Fifth Avenue and University Place
Image courtesy of Google Maps
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Greek Revival style townhouse built in 1845. Application is to raise the roof, construct a rooftop bulkhead and rear yard addition, install a balcony and shutters, alter the areaway, and excavate at the cellar and rear yard. Zoned R7-2
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 12/13/13: Application scheduled for LPC public meeting on 12/17.
- 10/29/13: The commissioners took a vote of no action on this application and requested that the applicant work with LPC staff to make revisions to be presented at a future public meeting, date TBD.
- 10/25/13: Application scheduled for a LPC hearing on 10/29.
- 10/18/13: According to today’s LPC agenda, the public hearing for this application has been laid over. Future hearing TBD.
- 9/19/13: This application was laid over and will be presented at a future date TBD.