LPC meeting: TBD
CB2 hearing: 02/10/2014
LPC hearing: 02/18/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between West 4th Street and Waverly Place
Image courtesy of Bing Maps
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A transitional Greek Revival/Italianate style rowhouse built in 1845. Application is to legalize alterations to window lintels without Landmarks Preservation Commission permit(s).
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 2/19/14: At yesterday’s public hearing, the LPC did not vote on this application. The applicant will return with revisions at a future date TBD.