APPROVED on 3/18/14
LPC hearing: 03/18/2014
CB2 hearing: 03/10/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Greek Revival style townhouse built in 1845-46, and altered in the early 20th century. Application is to modify windows installed without Landmarks Preservation Commission permit(s).
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 3/18/14: Application approved at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed. View the presentation here.