CB2 hearing: 08/17/2015
LPC hearing: 09/08/2015 – No Action
LPC meeting: 04/12/2016 – No Action (Click HERE for article from The Villager)
LPC meeting: 05/10/2016
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Bleecker and West 4th Street
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A modified Federal style row house built in 1834. Application is to legalize façade alterations completed without Landmarks Preservation Commission permit(s) and to install storefront infill.
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. To view the Public Meeting on 04/12/2016, click HERE. To view the Public Meeting from 05/10/2016, click HERE. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 05/10/2016: LPC approved the revised application
- 04/12/2016: LPC meeting: No Action. Applicant asked to work with staff to revise the plan and come back to a future public meeting with a revised plan. Commissioners did not ask the applicant to restore the arch (see GVSHP letter in opposition to this position) and asked the applicant to re-design the infill.
- 09/08/2015: LPC Hearing: No Action. Applicant asked to explore possibility of restoration of the arch.
- 8/19/2015: Application to be presented at 9/8/15 LPC hearing