APPROVED with modifications
CB2 hearing: Not Heard
LPC hearing: 02/03/2015
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between 5th and 6th Avenues
Image courtesy of Google Maps
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A townhouse built in 1845-46 and altered in the early 20th century. Application is to reconstruct and alter the front facade.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 2/4/15: Approved with modifications at yesterday’s LPC hearing, and is now closed.
- 1/30/15: The LPC is now hearing this application on February 3rd, despite the fact it was laid over as of this morning. Please see application above.
- 1/30/15: Application laid over at LPC, perhaps because it was not heard at the community board first. We will update this page with new dates as soon as we learn more.
- 1/21/15: This application will likely not be presented at the community board. GVSHP will get photos of the application at the LPC public review session, which means it will not be available on this page until then (likely Friday, January 30th).