APPROVED with modifications 09/25/2018
CB2 hearing: 10/12/2017
CB2 hearing: 03/15/2018
CB2 hearing: 08/16/2018
LPC hearing: 09/25/2018
South Village Historic District
Between Sullivan Street and Thompson Street
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to restore the façade, removing the brick infill at previous storefronts both sides of ground floor main entrance, and installation of fixed glass panels similar in opening size at prior storefronts.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE to see the video from 09/25/2018. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
6) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
7) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
03/15/2018: At today’s CB2 meeting, the committee recommended denial and that the applicant revise the proposal for the doors and the marquee in order that they adhere to their historic precedents more closely and that the applicant re-present at a future CB2 meeting.
10/12/2017: At today’s CB2 meeting, the committee advised the applicant to make changes that were more in keeping with the documented historic precedent.