APPROVED on 8/5/14
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Sixth and Seventh Avenues
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Greek Revival style rowhouse built in 1846. Application is to construct rooftop and rear yard additions, and replace windows.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 8/6/14: Application approved at yesterday’s LPC hearing, and is now closed.
- 7/18/14: Laid over at LPC and will not be heard on 7/22. We will update this page when it has been rescheduled.
- 7/3/14: LPC hearing rescheduled for 7/22.
- 6/20/14: Rescheduled for hearings at CB2 on 6/30 and LPC on 7/8.
- 6/10/14: This application has been postponed again, and was not presented at last night’s CB2 meeting. We will update this page when new CB2 and LPC hearings have been scheduled.
- 5/29/14: This application was originally scheduled to be presented on 5/27/14 at CB2 and on 6/3/14 at LPC, but it has been postponed until 6/9 at CB2 and 6/17 at LPC.