APPROVED with modifications on 10/21/14
CB2 hearing: 10/14/2014
LPC hearing: 10/21/2014
South Village Historic District
Corner of West 3rd and MacDougal Streets
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Second Empire style rowhouse with Federal style elements built c. 1828-29. Application is to install awnings, and to legalize facade alterations completed without Landmarks Preservation Commission permit(s).
2) View the application: Proposal presented at 10-14-14 Community Board 2 hearing.
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 10/21/14: Application approved with modifications at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed. The commissioners asked that the awnings be reduced in size.