APPROVED on 4/1/14
CB3 hearing: 02/06/2014
LPC hearing: 04/01/2014
East Village/Lower East Side Historic District
Between East 6th and 7th Streets
Image courtesy of Google Street View
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A building originally built c. 1845-46 and altered as a neo-Grec style tenement c. 1884-86 and later altered again. Application is to replace a portion of storefront infill at 2nd Avenue storefront.
3) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 4/1/14: Application approved at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed. The commissioners just asked the applicant to work with staff to fine-tune the aluminum finish.
- 3/13/14: Application scheduled for 4/1 LPC public hearing.
- 2/7/14: Application presented at last night’s CB3 meeting. We will update this page as soon as the LPC public hearing is scheduled.